Tuesday 14 June 2011

Day 154

So after last week big high of losing unexpectedly, I have now put on 1.5lbs. I am really disappointed cos I was good with meals this week however I was a bit naughty but no more than usual to be honest. I'm now 2.5lbs away from my 3 stone. Every week it seems like I lose a lot i.e. more than 2lbs, then put on 2lbs, then lose it, then put on etc... I haven't had a consistent loss for a while now. Always up and down.

Here is my diagram of what my losses have been like in the past month.


So in effect, I have basically only lost 2.5lbs in 1 month. It has really set me back. It's not good for my body to be up and down like that. I honestly thought I was going to lose.

I'm wondering if being on your period affects it? I got my period a few hours before weigh in, my period was a few days late, so I'm wondering if all that bulk is affecting the scales?

I must aim to get 2.5lbs off next week. I will not gain or maintain. I have to get it. I will make it my mission to do more exercise this week plus swimming. Hopefully the ball I'm going to on Sat doesn't offer me too much temptation. I shall have to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment