Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 148

Massive massive shock in WI class tonight. I lose 3.5lbs somehow which now means I am in the 13 stone bracket and 1lb away from my 3 stone award! I can't believe it. I honestly was really naughty all week. But I hope it doesn't show up next week so I am going to stick to plan and aim for that 1lb so I can get my shiny new sticker award!!!

I am thrilled with my weight loss. Got loads of comments over the weekend saying that I look really well and two people have actually said I am thin! I have never been called that in my life!!! I am now 13stone 12lbs on the 7th June. I need another 1st 12lbs to reach my interim of 12 stone before I go any further. If I average 1.5lbs a week, I can be 12 stone by 4th September.

My first goal date is 11th November so I won't be disheartened cos I know I'm bound to gain or not lose 1.5lbs every week til then. Some weeks could be 4lbs, some could be 1lbs or STS. I just have to keep it up.

I WILL BE THIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment