Thursday 5 May 2011

Day 114

Well just back from Weigh In on a Thursday which is different from normal! I was away in the UK for 5 days and missed my regular class in Blanchardstown on the Tuesday and cos I didn't wanna miss anything, I searched online for another class which I could weigh in to make sure I stayed on track and faced up to my gain!

I gained 2.5lbs. :(

Biggest and second gain since I joined. The first one was a measly 0.5lbs after a 5.5lbs loss, so I wasn't too fussed about that. This one was massive as I lost 4lbs the previous week but I was very naughty, eating muffins, chocolates, crisps, popcorn, oil, everything bad! So now I've only got 5 full days to go for Weigh In on Tuesday, and my aim is ambitious! It's a whopping 5lbs! I figure, if I stick to the plan 100%, then I can do that, it's only 1lb per day! So have been rigid and absolutely honest with myself and did a food diary and in two days it comes to a total of 53.5syns!

I have been getting lots of compliments on my weight loss which has given me a boost but at the same time, I'm not sure if I like getting loads of compliments! Prefer to surprise them all when I'm thin! Anyways,  here is my weight loss in graph formats cos I love it! :)

Weight Loss Journey to date; 05-05-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment