Friday 18 July 2014

Back blogging.....

So here I am again, back to my blog. 

I started this blog back in January 2011 when I first joined Slimming World, I think I updated it pretty much twice a month with my progress then I stopped. My last post was in September 2011 which was 1 month before my mother died and I returned to college that month also. With all the thins going on I didnt have time and I suppose I just forgot about.

My last post said I weighed 13 stone 9.5lbs and I was trying to break through my 13.5 stone barrier which I did. I kept going to classes and following the plan but not as strict was I doing.  I'm not gonna post every single weigh in seeing as its nearly 3 years ago so I'm gonna do a 6 month update since I began my weight journey in Jan 2011.

Jan 2011 - 16 stone 11.5lbs
July 2011 - 13 stone 12.5lbs
JJan 2012 - 13 stone 8.5lbs
July 2012 - 13 stone 4lbs
Jan 2013 - 13 stone 13.5lbs
July 2013 - 14 stone 1lb
Jan 2014 - 14 stone 9.5lbs
July 2014 - 13 stone 4.5lbs

So as you can see, my weight loss initially was fairly rapid, my lowest weight recorded was 13 stone 1lb and that was in February 2012, I gained 2, lost 1, gained 2, lost 2 etc... never have gone below that.

Also, I stopped going to slimming world in May 2013 as I was yoyoing for a year between same weight and it was bugging me, so I stopped and returned in Jan 2014, I put on nearly a stone in just 8 months, its scary how weight can creep back up.

Since this year, I've lost nearly 1.5 stone and that's by following SW again but I've also started to do gym classes, and I suppose the reason why I'm doing this now again is that I'm starting a 4 week Mission Impossible challenge this Monday 21st July. I've been trying to do gym classes but they're restricted at certain times and I'm not too familiar with how to use gym equipment, so I think taking on this challenge will help me and teach me how to use the equipment properly if I want to go to the gym in my own time.

It's training 3 times a week at 6.30am in the morning (god help me!!!) And comes with a food plan. I'm hoping I'll see results in 4 weeks and hopefully hit 12 stone something and tone up!!

I'll try to update this blog weekly or on days I feel crap and need a boost. So enjoy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment